A kitchen remodel can be very expensive, but sometimes your kitchen needs a little TLC even if you don’t have extra money to spend. How can you remodel on a budget?
Consumer’s Choice Home Reno has experienced Mississauga, ON kitchen remodelers on staff to help you do just that. Read the following tips, tricks, and ideas we’ve compiled with our years of expertise to help you remodel your kitchen on a budget.
Light It Up – Breathe new life into your kitchen by updating the space with new light fixtures. From ceiling lights and mini pendants to under-cabinet lighting and more, new lights will not only brighten the room but will add personality and a modern touch. You can even add dimmers for more convenience.
Dress Up The Cabinets – While you may not have the budget to get new cabinets, you can always dress up the ones you have. Add some color to your kitchen by painting your cabinets a bright, fun hue, or update your look with new hardware.
- Add a Fridge Frame – A super easy way to boost your kitchen’s look is by adding a fridge frame. Put in panels on either side of the fridge for a clean profile. This way you can get the look of a built-in without the built-in price tag.
- Switch the Sink – Sinks get used a lot, and they get gross quickly. Freshen up your kitchen with a brand new sink. Go for a stainless steel sink for a modern look that can stand up to daily use, or install a porcelain farm sink for an on-trend air. Don’t forget to take the chance to get a great faucet with an extendable head and different settings.
- Boost With a Breakfast Nook – The best part about breakfast nooks is that they’re small and easy to install. Choose a small corner of your kitchen and add a functional and fashionable breakfast nook by putting in a table and bench. Don’t forget the throw pillows for personality.
- Customize Your Storage – An easy way to feel like you’ve redone your cabinets is by customizing them with storage solutions. Pull out trays, lazy Susans and other custom pieces can double your storage with one simple installation.
- Slide Into the Pantry – Get rid of your old pantry door and install a sliding one. This not only saves you space, but also adds a modernized appeal. Sliding doors are creative and inexpensive.
Even if you’re working with a kitchen remodeler in Mississauga, ON on a budget, you can still build a beautiful and functional kitchen. Another way to ensure you get the kitchen you want, without breaking the bank, is by choosing Consumer’s Choice Home Reno. Located at 445 Finchdene Square, Unit B Scarborough, ON M1X 1B7, Consumer’s Choice Home Reno offers expert kitchen remodeler services so you can get the kitchen of your dreams. From big jobs to tiny updates, you can count on us for professional work. Call us today at (416)-900-8353 to learn more.