You use your bathroom constantly. From showering, getting ready in the morning and usual toilette to, well, using the bathroom, you and your family put the bathroom to the test on a daily basis. Your Unionville, ON bathroom remodeling project turned your bathroom into the space of your dreams, so why not take the time to make sure it remains beautiful and organized for years to come?
There are a few simple steps you can take keep your new bathroom organized:
- Create Habits – Who hasn’t had a busy morning when there seems to be no time to put your toothbrush away or pick up the dirty clothes? While it seems obvious, an easy way to keep your recently remodeled bathroom organized is to create organization habits you can utilize on a daily basis to stay on top of the clutter as you go.
- Define Personal Space – Whether you’re sharing the bathroom with your whole family, your partner, or its just you, be sure to clearly define personal spaces. This way, you can avoid cleaning up other people’s messes, and everyone gets their own space. Try buying a few baskets and label them so everyone can organize their essentials.
- Create A System – Bathroom storage is always tough. Set up a storage system in the bathroom to make sure everything has its place. Get rid of overflow products by putting them in storage bins or baskets in a hall closet, and add a few shelves, caddies, or even shower towers to make sure each item in the bathroom has a spot. Feel free to boost storage even more by buying inexpensive containers like jars, baskets, or plastic bins.
- Laundry Basket – Stop clothes from piling up by putting a laundry basket in the bathroom. This way, you get rid of musty piles of clothes to keep your bathroom fresh, and laundry day more streamlined. You can even take it one step further by putting in multiple hampers to start separating laundry right from the get go.
- Hooks, Hooks, Hooks – Make sure hand towels, bath towels, robes, and even appliances have a space by using hooks on the wall. Hooks not only organize items, they also utilize extra wall and vertical space to get the most out of your bathroom.
Take the opportunity your bathroom remodeling project allows and make your bathroom organized, clean and beautiful. Don’t be afraid to get creative to make sure the space fits your needs and style preferences exactly. In fact, you can double the organizational items as decoration to get even more personality out of your bathroom. Choose colorful jars instead of plain glass to add color, or put up special hooks to add interest.
If you need help utilizing your bathroom remodeling project in Unionville, ON to boost organization, Consumer’s Choice Home Reno can help. Visit our store at 445 Finchdene Square unit b Scarborough, ON M1X 1B7, Canada for in-person assistance, or give us a call at (416) 900-8353 for more information.